4 stars residence 20m from the slopes - 53 apartments & 1 chalet - Open from Friday 10th December 2021 to Sunday 24th April 2022
Included facilities :
- Indoor heated pool
- Hot tub, saunas, steam room and a fitness room
- Living room at the reception with open fireplace
- Selection of daily newspapers for reading in the lounge
- Messages service and weather forecasts available at the reception
- One free wireless access at the reception, one free wireless access in apartments, with extra charges for additional connection
- Service of loan: games, raclette and fondue sets (local cheese specialities).
- Children’s equipment: cots, high chairs, bottle warmers, safety plug protectors (on request, according to availability). One cot and one high chair maximum per apartment
- Luggage room, lifts
- Beds made up on arrival (except sofa beds but sheets provided)
- Bed and bathroom linen provided
- End-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen and washing up)
- Ski lockers with heated boot racks
With extra charges facilities :
- Massages, facial and body treatments at the Centre Ô des Cimes, Spa d’Altitude into the residence
- Extra bathroom linen (1 hand and 1 bath towel) for rent: 10 € per kit
- Bathrobe for rent: 9 €
- Extra cleaning kit: 8 € per kit
- Underground car park into the residence: 65€/car/week (or 13€/night for an under 7 days stay) – Maximum height 2.05 m (on request, according to availability).
- Fresh bakery service available at the reception from 8.00 am (booking before 6 pm the day before)
- Pets allowed (certified clear of rabies): 65€/pet/stay - One pet maximum per apartment
- Complete end-of-stay complete cleaning (price at reception)
- Laundry service
Gratis afbestilling op til 30 dage før den lokale check-in tid. Derefter kan reservationen ikke refunderes, medmindre den sælges igen.
Brætspil / puslespil
Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
Kæledyr tilladt (ekstra gebyr)
Opvarmede ski boot lockers
Spa & Wellness
Sikker parkering for €10 pr. dag
Gæsterne siger, at beskrivelsen og billederne af denne ejendom er nøjagtige.
Route d'Italie, 05100 Montgenèvre, France
Nærmeste piste: 20m
Nærmeste skilift: 20m
Afstand til centrum: 0m
Denne indkvartering går efter at være mere bæredygtig og miljøvenlig
Følg din Skixers råd, og stå på ski som en lokal
Vores eneste mål er at gøre denne skiferie til den bedste, du nogensinde har haft (så du vil bruge os igen næste år ... og året efter).
Montgenevre is a beautiful unspoiled ski resort situated in the sunny southern part of the French Alps. Very snow-safe due to its geographical situation and because the village is situated at 1860m, the resort is normally open from the middle of November (weekends) until the end of April. The ski area is perfect for families, very easy to get around in and is easy to meet up with each other. But that's not all as the area offers challenging skiing for all levels of skiers. For backcountry skiers, the potential is huge with nice long, beautiful routes possible between Montgenevre and its neighbouring valleys. There’s a free ride area, a snowpark, two border-crosses accessible to all, even the youngest, and a nordic area. A big part of the ski area lies under the tree line of the larch trees which offer protection and visibility even in snowy conditions or in case of white-outs.
Montgenevre lies on the Italian border and is connected to its neighbour Claviere by the ski-pass. Skiing in Claviere adds nice mountain restaurants, loud, smiling Italian welcomes and beautiful wide slopes to your skiing experience.
The Italian resorts of Sestrière, Pragelato, Sauze d'Oulx, San Sicario, Cesana, Claviere are all connected to Montgenevre in the 5th biggest ski area of the world, the Milky Way (La Via Lattea) with 400 kilometres of slopes.
The village of Montgenevre is nice and cosy, you've got a skating rink, France's longest toboggan run the Monty Express, Durancia Balneotherapy Center & Spa, a cinema, a large variety of nice restaurants and bars and shops selling local specialities.