- Good quality accommodation, located in the heart of Chamonix, at the foot of Mont-Blanc.
- 72 spacious and comfortable bedrooms. Balconies with views over Mont Blanc and Chamonix mountains.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi in all areas.
- An amazing sauna on the fourth floor with breath-taking views over Chamonix town and a well-equipped gym on the first floor.
- Bar & Bistro will open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the menu, you will find top sellers, modern classics and old favourites.
- Enjoy a wide variety of wines, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages with delicious bistro food in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Underground parking is available by reservation only, with limited space.
- Pointe Isabelle has equipped meeting rooms available for company meetings, showroom, conferences, cocktails, private room for lunch and dinner.
Gratis afbestilling op til 30 dage før den lokale check-in tid. Derefter kan reservationen ikke refunderes, medmindre den sælges igen.
Brætspil / puslespil
Bøger, dvd'er, musik til børn
Kæledyr tilladt (ekstra gebyr)
Opvarmede ski boot lockers
Særlige diætmenuer (efter anmodning)
Sikker parkering for €20 pr. dag
Gæsterne siger, at beskrivelsen og billederne af denne ejendom er nøjagtige.
Er Skixer noget for dig?
Er du en selvsikker rejsende?
Foretrækker du autentiske lokale oplevelser frem for pakkerejser?
Nyder du at udforske nye steder i stedet for at stå på ski i det samme område hvert år?
Kan du lide tanken om, at en lokal person kan hjælpe dig med at optimere din ferie?
Hvis du har svaret JA til et af disse spørgsmål, vil du elske vores service!
Anmeldelser fra gæster
Gæsterne elsker denne indkvartering!
Anmeldelser, du kan stole på - rigtige gæster med rigtige meninger
Natsak, Los Angeles, California
"Great Hotel. Great Location. Great location in Chamonix Centre.
Very close to great restaurants and cafes. The Brevent ski area is a short walk or quick bus ride away. The rooms are very comfortable and nicely decorated and the hotel even has a convenient ski equipment room to keep your stuff.
Will definitely come back to Pointe Isabelle when in Chamonix again. Loved it!"
"I have been here several times, maybe three over the last 6 years. It is not an amazing hotel but very comfortable and extremely practical. Has off street parking and a car is very useful in Chamonix due to the spread out ski area. Right in town so plenty of places to eat and drink nearby. Perfect if you either dont want a full week's ski or need specific dates that don't suit a chalet holiday's change over days."
"We stayed at Pointe Isabelle for 2 nights in February. The location is ideal as it's close the the shops/restaurants and the ski bus stops. The staff was great and helpful. Delicious breakfast. I would highly recommend."
"I stayed here twice during the ski season. The first time for 3 nights and the second for 5 nights. The breakfast was sparse but really great! Very tasty eggs and bacon, a mix of cereals and cold meats and cheese. Just what is needed to fuel your ski day. Ideally located a very short walk from the Ski Bus Stop making access to the slopes super easy. My Auntie stayed in one of the suites, so we had access to her lounge area which made our stay. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is great for a family or group trip!! I stayed in in a triple and a double room on my 2 stays and were both really comfy. Looking forward to the next ski season already!"
165 Avenue Michel Croz 74 400 Chamonix
Nærmeste piste: 900m
Nærmeste skilift: 900m
Afstand til centrum: 0m
Afstand til indkøb: 0m
Nærmeste skibusstoppested: 200m
Nærmeste skiudlejningsbutik: 150m
Denne indkvartering går efter at være mere bæredygtig og miljøvenlig